Ovarian Cancer is a growth of cells that forms in the ovaries. The cells multiply quickly and can invade and destroy healthy body tissue. Ovarian Cancer happens when there are changes in the genetic material (DNA). Often, the exact cause of these genetic changes is unknown. Most Ovarian Cancers are caused by genetic changes that happen during your lifetime. But sometimes these genetic changes are inherited, meaning that you are born with them.
Hospital for the treatment of ovarian cancer in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. When healthy ovarian cells transform into abnormal cells and proliferate out of control, ovarian cancer develop.
female cancer’ and the 8th most common cancer in women. Ovarian cancer originates from the surface lining (cells on the surface) of the ovaries. Ovarian cancer happens when normal cells in the ovary change into abnormal cells and grow out of control.
Symptoms of Ovarian Cancer :
- A Lump in the pelvic area
- Discomfort in the Pelvic area
- Trouble Eating or Feeling full
- Quickly feeling full when eating
- Sudden or Frequent urge to Urinate
- Changes in bowel habits, such as constipation
- Gastrointestinal problems,such as gas, bloating, or constipation
- Pain, swelling, or a feeling of pressure in the abdomen or pelvis
Risk Factors For Ovarian Cancer :
- Being an older adult
- Inherited gene changes
- Never having been pregnant
- Being overweight or obese
- Family history of ovarian Cancer
- Postmenopausal hormone replacement therapy
- Having children later in life or never having children