The uterus is where Endometrial Cancer usually develops. A hollow, pear-shaped pelvic organ called the uterus is where foetal development takes place. The uterine lining's cell layer is where Endometrial Cancer first shows itself. Cancer of the uterus is another name for Endometrial Cancer. Even while there are other cancers that can develop in the uterus, such as uterine sarcoma, they are considerably less often than Endometrial Cancer in gujarat.
Dr. Kalpana Kothari is one of the best Endometrial Cancer Specialist in Sola, Ahmedabad, gujarat. she is Top Endometrial Cancer Radiation Oncologist in Ahmedabad, gujarat.
Risk Factors For Endometrioid :
- Older age
- More years of Menstruation
- Never having been Pregnant
- Hormone Therapy for Breast Cancer
- An Inherited colon Cancer Syndrome
- Changes in the Balance of female hormones in the body
Symptoms Of Endometrioid :
- Pelvic Pain
- Bleeding between Periods
- Vaginal bleeding after menopause